What's your definition of being strong?
- Is it based on the size of your guns or your six-pack?
- Or how much you can bench?
- How many weighted pull-ups you can do?
- Is it lifting 2.5 x bodyweight deadlift for your 1-rep max?
- Is it being gifted genetically?
That log felt like the heaviest thing I'd ever lifted and I have no idea how heavy it was! However, strength is not just about the numbers, it's about the mindset. Physique is not necessarily a barometer of real-world strength. True strength is beyond structure - it's function. True strength comes from knowing what your 'kryptonite' is and overcoming it.