Who is Darryl Edwards?
Darryl Edwards, is a Movement Coach, Natural Lifestyle Educator, nutritionist and creator of the Primal Play Method™. Darryl developed the Primal Play methodology to inspire others to make activity fun while getting healthier, fitter and stronger in the process.
Darryl is the owner of Fitness Explorer Training and author of several books including Paleo Fitness and Paleo from A to Z. His work has been published in titles such as Men’s Health, Women’s Health, Elle Magazine, Men's Fitness and featured on the BBC documentaries Eat to Live Forever and Doctor In The House.
After almost two decades working as a technologist in investment banking, and suffering from chronic lifestyle disease. Darryl transformed his health after adopting an ancestral model to well-being. Darryl now advises people on maintaining a healthy lifestyle – amidst the epidemic of obesity and other chronic lifestyle diseases.
As the founder of the PRIMAL PLAY methodology, he makes functional fitness activity fun, effective and engaging while getting individuals healthier, fitter and stronger in the process. He specialises in working with children from 4 to 94 - fitness for those who hate to exercise - as well as for those who love it but relish a new challenge.
Darryl has presented at numerous venues including: Harvard Medical School, University of the Arts London, Imperial College, Virgin Atlantic, Paleo FX, Ancestral Health Symposium and hosting Primal Play sessions worldwide.
darryl edwards key Achievements
- Nominated 2015 Health Hero at Paleo f(x).
- Board of Advisors Primal Blueprint Expert Certification.
- Winner of Best Fitness Book Award 2015 for Paleo Fitness.
- Council of Directors for the True Health Initiative.
- Board of Advisors Primal Health Coach Certification.
- Presenting and hosting workshops at Harvard Medical School as part of Active Lives, Institute of Lifestyle Medicine.
- Amazon #1 best-seller in Health & Fitness reference for Paleo from A to Z.
- Founder of the HEALTH Unplugged conference, London, U.K.
- Featured in BBC documentary 'Eat to Live Forever'
- Featured in documentary 'We Love Paleo'
- Winner of Paleo Magazine's 2015 reader's award for best health/wellness book with Paleo from A to Z.